Toddy, LLC has an opening for a full-time production worker. Toddy, LLC is an innovative and respected leader in the specialty coffee industry. Our Team is passionate, collaborative, always learning, socially, and environmentally responsible and community-oriented.
Compensation & Shifts Currently Available:
Weekend Days: $14.50 (Sat & Sun 10:30 am to 11:30 pm) 2nd Shift: $13.50 (Mon - Fri 3pm - Midnight).
Plus, opportunities for career advancement.
Our Production Workers will assemble manufactured products and pack according to specifications and run production equipment as necessary.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specification.
- Fit and assemble parts into complete assembly.
- Affixes labels, company logos, and other exterior details to products.
- Packs completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Inspects assembled products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines and handling of materials in warehouse.
- Uses power tools to drill or attach parts.
- Loading, unloading materials into, observing and operating machines
- Operate product packaging equipment. Such as shrink wrap machine.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Makes sure that workstation is clean and free of hazardous materials.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures.
- Assist with other positions as assigned by supervisor.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds pushing, pulling or lifting
- Have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift 8 to 12 hrs.
- Able to work in a production environment with repetitive movements
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous production or manufacturing a plus, not required. Will receive on the job training.
- Attention to detail
- Works efficiently and manages time effectively.
Working Conditions & Exposures:
General manufacturing working conditions exists. Exposures include, but are not limited to temperature changes, noise, dust, and moving equipment and machinery
Some of our Employee Perks include:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k and profit sharing upon eligibility
- Nutrition Program featuring healthy snacks and beverages
- Cold brew and nitro coffee on tap
- Monthly chair massage and gym membership contribution
- Team celebrations throughout the year
To apply, please submit your resume. No calls or drop-ins, please.
Toddy, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, parental status, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law.